- Director: Robert Eggers
- Producers: Jodi Redmond, Daniel Bekerman, Lars Knudsen
- Screenwriters: Robert Eggers
- Starring: Anya Taylor-Joy, Ralph Ineson, Kate Dickie
New England in the 1630s: William and Katherine lead a devout Christian life with five children, homesteading on the edge of an impassable wilderness. When their newborn son vanishes and crops fail, the family turns on one another. Beyond their worst fears, a supernatural evil lurks in the nearby wood.
The Witch Special Seating Instructions
Due to distribution legalities, The Music Hall balcony will be closed during this screening. The seating process for THE WITCH will be similar to our other smaller venues:
- Only VIP Pass holders will have access to the lobby prior to the screening.
- All other pass/ticket holders will line up outside The Music Hall and be let in once the VIP Pass holders have taken their seats.
- All ticket holders are encouraged to arrive early to secure entry to the film.