Internship Positions Now Open for the New Hampshire Film Festival
Are you interested in learning about the inner workings of a film festival? Come get hands on experience with us during the New Hampshire Film Festival this Fall!
We are seeking a few select highly motivated individuals to help with the day to day operations for the festival happening in October. You will have the opportunity to work on different aspects of the festival before, during and after the event.
All applicants should be:
- College students, young professionals or graduating high school seniors eager to learn various aspects of the Film Festival experience
- Dependable, fast learners who are able to see projects through to completion
- Flexible and willing to pitch in where needed – we are all a team
- Organized while able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Friendly and courteous as you’ll be representing NHFF
- Drivers License and access to a car is a plus
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Distribution of key festival materials including badges, VIP gift bags, ballots, theater kits and more
- Helping with set up/break down of venues and events as needed
- Other production and office duties as needed
Please note that this is an unpaid internship but other perks apply.
TO APPLY: Please fill out the form below: