Internship Positions Now Open for the 2018 NH Film Festival
Are you interested in learning about the inner workings of a film festival? Come get hands on experience with us during the 2018 NH Film Festival this Fall!
We are seeking a few select highly motivated individuals to help with the day to day operations for the 2018 festival happening October 11th-14th. You will have the opportunity to work on different aspects of the festival before, during and after the event.
All applicants should be:
- College students, young professionals or graduating high school seniors eager to learn various aspects of the Film Festival experience
- Dependable, fast learners who are able to see projects through to completion
- Flexible and willing to pitch in where needed – we are all a team
- Organized while able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Friendly and courteous as you’ll be representing NHFF
- Drivers License and access to a car is a plus
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Distribution of key festival materials including badges, VIP gift bags, ballots, theater kits and more
- Helping with set up/break down of venues and events as needed
- Other production and office duties as needed
Please note that this is an unpaid internship but other perks apply.
TO APPLY: Please fill out the form below: