There is Still Time to Secure a Sponsorship with the NH Film Festival
Deadline Approaching – Secure your sponsorship today!
There is nothing like an evening at the New Hampshire Film Festival – buzzing crowds, masterful cinema, fine dining, and bustling after parties. This is your chance for your business to be a part of the action!
As a sponsor of the NHFF, your brand will be in front of more than 10,000 attendees and guests, as well as local and national media outlets. Our team will work with you to create a custom package designed specifically to showcase your brand.
We don’t want you to miss this wonderful opportunity, and the deadline to become a sponsor is fast approaching.
To learn more about available sponsorship opportunities, download our 2018 Sponsorship Kit.
- September 14: Deadline for ads, organization logo, and payment to be received by NHFF in order for sponsors’ ads to be included in the NHFF final program.
- September 14: Deadline for payments to be received by NHFF in order for sponsors to receive sponsor benefits on signage and other print materials.
- September 28: Deadline for 50 publicity pieces or branded swag to be included in VIP bags.
The NHFF has various sponsorship levels to fit your needs, so don’t feel overwhelmed by making a commitment. The sponsorship levels are:
- ACTOR, $2,000 – Learn More
- DIRECTOR, $3,500 – Learn More
- PRODUCER, $5,000 – Learn More
- PRESENTING, $10,000 – Learn More
- MARQUEE, $25,000 – Learn More
- PREMIERE, $50,000 – Learn More
There is also an option to advertise in the NHFF 2018 program. Those rates are:
- 1/4 PAGE, $400 – Learn More
- 1/2 PAGE, $700 – Learn More
- FULL PAGE, $1,300 – Learn More
- PREMIERE FULL PAGE, $1,800 – Learn More
If you have already confirmed your sponsorship or program advertisement, please upload your ad imagery and company logo here.
“The New Hampshire Film Festival is a cultural gem and a tremendous asset to the greater Seacoast community. This event brings people from all over the world to our region in celebration of film and filmmakers. Supporting the arts in our local communities is part of our mission at the bank and we are honored to be supporting such a worthy event.”
— Dave Mansfield, CEO of The Provident Bank
We appreciate your support of NHFF and Portsmouth. NHFF was named one of the Top Film Festivals by MovieMaker Magazine. And Portsmouth has been dubbed one of the Top Coastal Towns in America and the USA’s Greatest Small Towns by National Geographic.