Wanted: Volunteer PR Coordinator for NHFF
Do you love the New Hampshire Film Festival? Are you an organized and creative person who enjoys writing, planning and coordinating? If so, you could be our next great volunteer public relations coordinator!
As a volunteer for NHFF, you’ll be in the midst of all the excitement before, during and after the festival. Here are the details:
Part-time, partially remote volunteer with amazing perks!
- Development and execution of a public relations plan to promote the NHFF brand, events, submission windows, filmmakers, films, guests, partnerships, winners, etc.
- Media relations (list development/management, outreach through email/social media, on-site event management)
- Coordinate interviews (TV, radio, podcasts, blogs, etc.)
- Newsletter creation (content development, copywriting and editing)
- Blogging (editorial calendar development, interviews, photography, copywriting, editing, etc.)
- Influencer outreach and coordination
- Social media support (maintain editorial calendar, content development and scheduling)
- Public Relations
- Marketing and Advertising
- Public Relations and Communications
Interested? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information and any relevant experience you have that will make you stand out. We look forward to hearing from you!