Win Festival Passes in the NH Travel & Tourism Twitter Sweepstakes!
NHFF is thrilled to be partnering with the NH Division of Travel & Tourism to give away two pairs of weekend passes to the NHFF! All you need to enter is a Twitter account.
The New Hampshire Film Festival is one of New Hampshire’s premier cultural events. Showing over 80 films at four venues throughout historic downtown Portsmouth, the Film Festival also encompasses after parties, panels and other special events. Celebrity guests, industry insiders and filmmakers will all be in attendance.
To enter, all you have to do is send us a tweet to tell us your favorite film that takes place or was filmed in New Hampshire. From classics like “On Golden Pond” (filmed on Squam Lake in Holderness, NH) to big budget family movies such as “Jumanji” (made and set in Keene) to recent indies like “Live Free or Die”, New Hampshire has always been a favorite setting for films. If you’re not sure which one to pick—or you’re stumped—check out the Visit NH Film Itinerary to learn more about films made in New Hampshire. You might discover one that was made right in your backyard!
Contest takes place from September 24-28. Only one entry per contestant. Winner will be announced Monday October 1.
Your weekend pass includes access to all film screenings, panels and after parties*. Make a weekend of it, and come enjoy the colors of autumn, the lively Portsmouth culinary scene, and over 80 buzzed-about independent films. Two winners selected at random will both receive two (2) Weekend Passes ($150) value.
Please read the Official Contest Rules before entering.
How to enter to win:
- Follow @VisitNH and @NHFF
- Send a Tweet telling us your favorite film that takes place or was made in New Hampshire. Tag the @VisitNH and @NHFF Twitter handles and use the hashtag #LiveFreeLoveFilm. (If you don’t tag both Twitter handles and use the hashtag, we might not see your entry!)
- Here’s a sample Tweet: “My favorite @VisitNH film is “On Golden Pond” @NHFF #LiveFreeLoveFilm”
- If you are stumped, check out the Visit NH New Hampshire Film Itinerary for ideas.
- Two (2) winners will be selected at random from the qualifying entries. If you win, you’ll be notified by DM (direct message) on Twitter, so be sure to keep an eye on your inbox.
- You and a guest can pick up your passes at the NHFF headquarters at any time during the Festival. Good luck!
*With exception of VIP Brunch